Thursday, January 11, 2018

Go outside

There are days that I spend too many hours day dreaming... and often those daydreams are in a sunny or sandy setting- outside is where I feel free... 


... and often those daydreams have just a few characters- usually Aiden and Bennett and Aaron.  Today I dreamed over and over about the yellow~time- it’s one of my favorite times to be outside... it’s just before sunset, but after the sun has started heading towards the horizon... and at just the right time, for about an hour, there’s this warm yellow blanket over the earth... and not yellow like a lemon, but yellow like butter~the perfect creamy tint that makes it yellow but not far from cream. 

Today my daydream came true~it started with bikes and hills and squeals of Joy throwing rocks in the lake... and I just watched as the boys soaked up the yellow~time...see the yellow~time peaking through the leaves?

And then the yellow~time welcomes in layers of warmth... more and more colors sneak into the scene...

And then I remember that darkness quickly approaches... so we take one perfect selfie so I can remember this moment of yellow~time, precious time, making memories time!

I will remember this moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment