Saturday, February 19, 2011

this runners necessities...

Give me shoes, some tunes, and race number and I'm ready to go!  Lisa and I did the Edison Festival of Lights 5K tonight.  Sad that no one was really interested in coming to Ft. Myers for the parade, but we always make the best of our time.  Lots of great people watching out on the race, and then an even better walk after the run.  Ok- so it wasn't a planned walk- but we couldn't really find our car.  Made for some interesting moments- including me getting picked up by an officer for his son... Me: We're looking for our car.  Him: You looking for a date tonight?  Me: Sure.  Him:  So is my 30 year old son.  Me: Think he'll mind my wedding ring?  Him: {embarrassed belly laugh}  Me: {feeling of improved self-confidence!}

So on to the next race- 10K run for music in just a few weeks...keep those laces tied!

No comments:

Post a Comment