Friday, February 4, 2011

BIG mouse...

Ok- an extra picture for today- but this was a great moment...
We had our first friday family dinner tonight at Il Posto, Mammy's new favorite neighborhood Italian "place."  She had packed some snacks for Aiden, and of course his favorite was the pieces of Parmigiano Reggiano. They were NOT little pieces, and besides, this cheese is a nibbling cheese!  
Lisa and I were trying to explain, after he had popped 2 or 3 big hunks into his mouth, that he should nibble each piece.  I said, "You know, like a little mouse nibbles on a piece of cheese."  Aiden thought about it for a second, tried a little nibble once or twice.  And then very matter-of-factly said, "I'm a BIG mouse" and went right back to popped the whole chunk in his mouth!   So funny, I seriously almost wet my pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment