Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mr. Mahler

Aiden is obsessed with conducting these days- and often asks for Mahler (thanks to his Mammy)!  But the greatest thing about this picture is that Aaron took it (along with about 50 others!) of Aiden in the midst of his "practice."  I have no idea what he was listening too, but the thing that makes me smile is that Aaron made the whole thing happen!  He took the time to give him a podium (he's standing on his bathroom stool) and made him a baton.  When I came home from lunch today, Aaron told me all about his conducting, and then Aiden came running up with his baton that his Daddy had made especially for him!  None of this was spoken, but I get the feeling that Aaron really understands how much Aiden loves music!  And that makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment