Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Give me a reason to smile...

Yep- All I need to do is look at this face and I can't help but smile!  Today was tough day for me, after hearing just yesterday that our leader, CEO, mentor, and reason for the Phil, will be finally leaving us.  It's such a strange atmosphere, with lots of uncertainty, unknowns, and just as many questions for the future!  But when I come home to this face, it all goes away!

This was a hysterical evening, as we did a quick trip the store, and he insisted on bringing his harmonica in with him.  And boy did he ever play it!  All the way up and down the aisles he played and played!  By the time we left the store I was in tears because he was having such fun playing away, making lots of heads turn, and giving lots of smiles and giggles to the other shoppers around!  What joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment