Friday, February 1, 2019

February 1!

How did we get here?! It’s February already, and all the brilliant ideas I had in my mind for starting the year off right, well... they all stayed in my mind!  Well almost all- I have to say that I’ve really stayed pretty on goal for treating my body better- eating right (mostly!) and exercising almost every day! But writing more regularly and organizing pix? Not so much. 

So here I am- February 1! 

Date night with Aiden to see Rachel’s show- “Don’t Dress for Dinner”- hysterical and totally inappropriate for Aiden- in fact many people gave me looks of disapproval- I just smiled!

Bridal show with Jessie, Lis and Tereas 

Boys tried out the BMX track and loved it!

Some mornings you just need some extra cuddle time!

January brought the 100th day of school!

Aiden’s dream finally came true in a big way- seeing Hamilton and meeting the cast members and this brilliant guy- NWSA alumni of mine- Alex Lacamoire- orchestrator and music Director for this production in Broward Center!

January 1st- my wish was to see the first beach sunset of the year- it was chilly but we did it!



First block party on Jekyll Island Court- so fun playing, eating and watching a movie outside!


Ringing in the new year after fireworks in Victoria Park then cuddled on the couch counting down for the ball drop! 

No comments:

Post a Comment