Sunday, April 15, 2018

April showers...

Well we had our first huge rainstorm of the spring season this evening… It was a great day of church and then fun with Chi Rho crew at family game night… But as I look back over my photos for the last several days I realize that the things that are the most important to me are these three precious boys in my life...






Milkshakes (even beer shakes!) and burgers are sometimes a much needed break from all the healthy eating we’ve been focused on!
And then there’s my people... my parents... my sanity... my break for a few hours when they takes the boys to a movie!


Life is as wonderful as it is because I have my people... my village... my everything...







And then there’s Michael Banks- who ran into his director on 5th Ave dressed as Mary Poppins herself! 




No comments:

Post a Comment