Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Spring break... sucks...

Sometimes it sucks to miss out on moments... moments and memories with the boys... but then I realize that it’s just as important for my precious boys to be making memories without me... so that brings us to today... a beautiful weather, cool breeze and sunny skies, spring break day... a day that I’m working and the boys are playing... a wonderful day for them... and it’s ok for me to not be there... so here it is... I sometimes have to live vicariously through these moments... and recognize that I’m not always there, and will not always be there... more important is that love conquers all... whether you are there in the moment or not... love is there... and my love is in these moments, even though I am not... 

















No comments:

Post a Comment