Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Library funnies!

Aiden loves library Wednesdays.  He goes with Mammy and Babu do storytime, but I think he probably enjoys the computer time even more.  I don't know what this funny face was for, but it sure does show what fun he's having!  I was so glad to get this pix from Mammy because this morning was a rocky one.  About 15 minutes after I left, Aaron called with Aiden on the phone.  Apperantly, Aiden had been calling for me, and when I wasn't answering and Aaron reminded him that I had gone to work, he started crying.  When he calmed down enough on the phone, he sadly begged me, "Mommy come home.  Don't go to work right now."  Oh- just breaks my heart.  I think part of this is getting back into a regular schedule now that Aaron's home.  It really is interesting though, because he was asking for Daddy when I went in this morning as he was waking up.  So, I just have to remind myself, he's a bit mixed up and seems to be asking for whoever is not there in a moment!  The other funny, and very heart warming moment this morning was when I just about to leave, Aiden started getting whiny saying, "Mommy, Mommy..." And as I asked what he needed, he said in the sweetest little voice, "I love you."  Oh- I'm so in love with this little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment