Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Serious snail talk...

As you see, Aiden is a very safe 3 or 4 feet from this little creature.  Yes, we are talking to a snail.  And yes, Aiden is quite disturbed by him.  This was such a funny moment because at first he said hi, as we walked by.  But then I told him to look closely at the snails little eyes as he was watching us pass by.  Oh no, that's when it started.  As soon as Aiden got close enough to see those wiggly eyes popping in and out and up and down, he said very clearly, "I don't like that snail!"  But then proceeded to sit down and tell the poor snail about 10 times, "I don't like you snail.  I don't like you looking at me snail."  And on and on, all the while the snail is hardly moving, and Aiden keeps scooting further and further away.  
Too much funny in all this serious snail talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment